Structured Media Enclosure
Structured Media enclosures provide a convenient termination location for wiring home runs from wall outlets, creating a distribution point for voice, data, audio, and video applications. Available in compact, 14″, 21″, 28″, 30″, and 42″ sizes to address a broad range of capacities for single family homes, and light commercial applications, Structured Media enclosures support new and retrofit installations. Structured Media Enclosure
Linked throughout by structured wiring systems, fully connected homes integrate cable TV, home automation, home security, satellite feeds, audio/video systems, computers, Internet, multiple phone lines, and more to provide convenient control over the entire home environment. Built for today with an eye toward tomorrow, these structured media panel systems enable you to fully maximize the capabilities of home devices and systems, and help them run together more efficiently.
Monarc Technology can organize your structured media panel and make sense of all the wiring into a unified panel. Call us today at 214-507-3415, ask for Ted Vinci to discuss your wiring panel. Visit our website for all our technology aspects.
(1) The structured media enclosure >> These versatile enclosures allow you to manage and distribute a full range of voice, data networking, audio, and video wiring from one central location. We have enclosure solutions for every construction type: wood, steel frame, concrete, and cinder block construction, and an RF Transparent Enclosure for expanding the reach of a wireless network. Structured Media Enclosure
(2) Data distribution patch >> Monarc Technology offers durable Cat 6 and 5e panels and modules for data cable distribution. The high-end Twist & Mount Panel makes installation simple and provides easy access for moves, additions, or changes in the home network.
(3) Telephone Patching and Distribution » Despite landline communication is passe, you can choose from a wide selection of telephone distribution boards, modules, or panels for telephone and security systems. Our Telephone Input Distribution Panel (TIDP) supports inputs for use with triple-play modems and complements the look and simplicity of our Twist & Mount Patch Panels.
(4) Premium and Passive CATV Splitters >> Distribute the incoming RF signal to locations throughout a home via coaxial cable using Leviton passive CATV splitters, or use Premium splitters to optimize the performance of digital cable signals to handle HDTV.
(5) Wireless Routers and Switches >> Monarc Technology offers a complete Gigabit solution with high-speed routers and switches. Create a Local Area Network (LAN) in the home or office to network PCs, printers, and other connected devices. Integrate with high speed Wireless Routers for maximum speeds on wired and portable devices. Structured Media Enclosure
(6) Ultra High-Flex Patch Cords >> Ultra High-Flex Patch Cords allow for tighter radius connections and a cleaner finished appearance inside a dressed Structured Media Enclosure.
(7) ISP Modem (provided by Service Provider) >> The modem converts DSL, cable, or fiber optic signals for Internet access for triple play service or pure data connections.
Your structured wiring panel is the backbone of your homes information highway. Monarc Technology can create a well identified system that will male your home a high tech pleasure!! Call Ted Vinci at 214-507-3415 for more information.Structured Media Enclosure
Monarc Technology can organize your structured media panel and make sense of all the wiring into a unified panel. Call us today at 214-507-3415, ask for Ted Vinci to discuss your wiring panel. Visit our website for all our technology aspects. Read more about structured wiring panels, Structured Media Enclosure